Friday, June 19, 2015

If I Saved My Heart for You - Carrie Underwood

If I Saved My Heart for You
Carrie Underwood
If I saved my heart for you
Will I ever have your love?
I know that some dreams don't come true
Only fools won't give them up

Could I feel this touch so strong without?
If we really don't belong in love
Will you ever feel it too?
If I saved my heart for you

There are games that I could play
I could act like I don't care
Seems the times I go away
Well it's then you want me there

Still I cannot get you close enough
The shades go down the walls go up

Will you ever let me through?
If I saved my heart for you

I want a love that knows no boundaries
I want a love that wears no mask
And when I feel those arms around me
That’s when I won’t have to ask
I won't have to ask

Love is such a fragile gift
When it’s someone you feel magic with

Will you ever say you do?
If I saved my heart for you

If I saved my heart for you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely words is that happened in to your life. Some words are suffering in heart anyway heart touching lovely words.

WildRose/SnowDrop said...

Thank you for your great comments. No nothing happened into my life. I love sad songs